CORSO PILOTA – Ferrari Driving School
The Concours Club
Date: Oct 14 – 15, 2020
Course Level: Sport
Experience two days of Ferrari racing at The Concours Club with night running on Day 1.
Corso Pilota Sport
The focus of the sport course is on learning to drive and control a Ferrari properly on track, and to understand and communicate with the vehicle. Graduates are then better prepared to face challenging driving situations with an enhanced sense of awareness and greater precision. The school takes a step-by-step approach that starts with an important discussion of vehicle dynamics, or why cars behave the way they do. Skills are progressively developed before participants lap the complete race track. Do not miss the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the most exciting line-up to date, including F8 Tributo, 812 Superfast, and SF90 Stradale.
- Exclusive to Ferrari customers
- Get familiar with your own Ferrari on track
- Learn through direct engaging instruction on:
- The most efficient driving position
- Progressive accelerator and brake control
- Learn how to establish precise driving lines