Racing for a Cure
Day of Racing at Monticello Motor Club to benefit St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Monday, April 15, 2019 | 9 am – 7 pm
Event is Rain or Shine. No Experience Required.
Join us for an adrenaline-fueled day of fun, competitive motorsport challenges that are both accessible to novices and enjoyable for the most seasoned track veterans. This a benefit for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Guest Will Have a Chance To Win a Ferrari Experience
Ride at race speeds as passengers to professional race car drivers in 488 Ferrari Challenge Cars
Experience Track Time Competitions include:
- Autocross Sprint – Race for the lowest time while weaving through cones on 1.6mi stretch of MMC’s South Course.
- Skid Pad “Rat Race” – Starting 180 degrees apart, 2 drivers compete to catch each other around a skid pad.
- Drag Race – Side-by-side drivers racing BMWs M5’s, first one stopped within the stop box wins.
- Off-Road – Take a Polaris RZR ATV through MMC’s 350-acre off-road park – if you’re dirty, you’re doing it right!
- Karting Race – Not your average go-karts, put the Sodi 45mph karts to the test on a 1km track with elevation changes and exciting curves.
- North Course Slalom – Weave your way through the cones at high speeds, competing for fastest time through the MMC’s 1.9 mi North Course.
All track activities include supplied BMW vehicle. (50% of the fee will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and tax deductible,)